PetsUp 3M Reflective Mesh Padded Dog Vest Front Range No Pull Harness with Handle (Blue)
- MADE OF HIGH GRADE MATERIAL - Scratch-resistant oxford material outer layer. Comfortable lightweight mesh lining with soft sponge padding in chest and belly.
- EASY TO PUT ON AND OFF- Adjustable straps allow a custom fit for your pooch. Ergonomic design ensures ease of use putting on and taking off Harness.
- TWO-LEASH ATTACHMENT POINTS: High quality ABS plastic D-ring on dog's back and webbing with high quality ABS plastic O-ring on dog's chest. Lightweight Duraflex buckle with large loading capacity which greatly improves tensile strength.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Include Nylon webbing with 3M Reflective material for good visibility at night and sturdy handle for looping seat belt through to secure your dog while riding in your car.
- SIZE - Please refer to the size chart image for correct item dimensions.
This is currently the most stylish, durable and safe dog vest harness in the market! It looks sophisticated and is made of high-grade material - nylon fabric without stimulation with breathable and comfortable thick sandwich mesh liner. It is easy to adjust the size, easy to wear off. Your pet will find it ultra-comfortable for outdoor walking and is not easy to break free. 3M reflective design makes it more safer for traveling at night. This Front Range Dog Harness Vest eliminates pressure from your dog's neck preventing possible neck, spine, and windpipe injuries. From a training perspective, dog harnesses are useful for teaching your dog not to pull as the pressure from a harness is more evenly distributed around your dog's body. Even if your dog is not a puller, he or she could be injured wearing a collar if they make a quick move to chase a squirrel, dog, or person. This harness ensures stronger restraint during travel. It has a sturdy handle to secure your dog. It restrains your pet, keeping it from moving around the car or jumping out. Its design and location allows you to connect it to your seat belt. Also, a harness cannot choke a dog during travel, even if the device catches on another object. This harness supports Injured/Handicapped Dog. It provides greater support to an injured or handicapped canine than a collar. It supports your dog during walking, standing or climbing stairs. You can use it to aid your buddy in these activities during recovery from an injury, especially when walking up stairs.
Dog Owners also viewed
PetsUp 3M Reflective Mesh Padded Dog Vest Front Range No Pull Harness with Handle (Orange)
PetsUp Nylon Dog Harness for Large Medium Small Puppy Dogs Color-Sea-Blue